Customer is any natural person who applies for advice on the website dietsabc.com or uses, has used or has expressed a wish to use any of the services provided by dietsabc.com.
Personal data is any information directly or indirectly related to the Customer by which it is possible to identify the Customer.
Processing means any activity or set of activities performed with the Customer's personal data or personal data sets, with or without automated means, such as collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, storing, viewing, using, reconciling, deleting or destroying any personal data; the activity performed on the data (including data collection, copying, recording, storage, making requests, transfer, etc.).
The controller of personal data is dietsabc.com, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
Collection of personal data
The acquisition of customers' personal data can take place as follows:
- When making a purchase / placing an order on the website dietsabc.com and providing information about yourself, so that the Data Controller is able to fulfill the terms of the concluded agreement and to contact you in the future (your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, age, gender, weight). Personal information may be obtained from our website dietsabc.com or any other place where a purchase agreement may be entered into.
- Submitting applications, requests, complaints and correspondence to the Data Controller. The amount of data is determined by the customer. The data is obtained when you submit it to the Data Controller.
- By correspondence or by calling the customer to clarify the information required to complete the order. The data is obtained during a correspondence or call with the customer.
Acquisition of other data
The data controller also collects anonymous data, ie data that does not belong to a specific person (data on gender, age, dominant language, location) and does not allow you to be identified directly or indirectly. We may also collect general information about customer activity on our website. This information is collected and used so that we can obtain information about which articles and sections attract the most interest and accordingly prepare interesting site content for our customers. You can find out more about collecting anonymous messages by reading our Cookie Disclaimer.
Use of obtained customer personal data
The personal data obtained by the Data Controller are used to fulfill the obligations arising from the agreements concluded with the clients (for the preparation of the menu or training program), to fulfill a legal obligation, to establish, exercise and defend the rights of the Data Controller, etc.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
The data controller undertakes not to disclose the customer's personal data to the organization or any other person if it does not ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, except in the following cases:
- the customer has agreed to the transfer of his personal data to third parties;
- the transfer of personal data is necessary in order to enter into an agreement with the customer or to fulfill an agreement already entered into with the customer;
- the transfer of personal data is permitted in accordance with the requirements of the applicable regulatory enactments.
- The Data Controller may transfer your personal data to third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and who ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, such as accounting service providers.
Volume and territory of personal data processing
Personal data are processed in the European Union / European Economic Area (EU / EEA) to the extent necessary for the performance of contracts and the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Personal data will only be processed for as long as necessary. The storage period can be:
- based on an agreement with the Customer;
- The legitimate interests of the data controller or the applicable laws and regulations.
Personal data that is not required for invoicing and accounting will be deleted within 5 days after the service is provided. Information on the agreements concluded between the Manager and the Client is stored for 10 years after the fulfillment of the contractual obligations. Accounting records and documents of the accounting organization are kept for 10 years. Other information or data is stored in accordance with the data controller's legitimate interests or applicable laws and regulations (for example, laws on record keeping, etc.).
The rights of the customer as a data subject
The Customer has the following rights with regard to the processing of his / her data, which in accordance with the applicable regulatory enactments are classified as Personal Data:
- Request the correction of your Personal Data if it is inappropriate, incomplete or incorrect.
- Opposes the processing of your Personal Data if the use of Personal Data is based on a legitimate interest, including profiling for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the deletion of your Personal Data, for example, if the Personal Data is processed based on the Customer's consent and if the Customer has withdrawn his consent. This right does not apply if the Personal Data whose deletion is requested is also processed on the basis of another legal basis, such as a contract or obligations arising from the relevant laws and regulations.
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, for example, while the Data Controller is assessing whether the Customer has the right to delete the Customer's data.
- Receive information on whether the Data Controller processes the Customer's Personal Data and, if so, also accesses them.
- Receive your Personal Data provided by the Customer and processed on the basis of consent and / or performance of the contract in writing or in one of the most commonly used electronic formats and, if possible, transfer such data to another service provider (data portability). Except when the Customer's personal data has been deleted at the end of its storage period.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Prohibit the processing of your data for fully automated decision-making, including profiling, if such decision-making has legal consequences or similarly significantly affects the Customer. This right does not apply if the decision is necessary to enter into or perform an agreement with the Customer, if the decision is permitted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, or if the Customer has given his or her explicit consent.
By giving his Consent to the processing of personal data, the Customer confirms that the Controller is entitled to perform the above actions in accordance with the GDPR, as well as confirms that in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR he is informed and has information about:
- personal data processing controller;
- for the purposes of processing your personal data;
- potential recipients of their personal data;
- their right to access and rectify their personal data;
- the legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- their right to receive information free of charge regarding those natural and legal persons who have received information about the Customer from the Manager during the specified period;
- the fact that the controller of personal data is prohibited from including in the information provided to the Customer about the recipients of personal data state institutions that are the promoters of criminal proceedings, subjects of operational activities, or other institutions about which the law prohibits disclosure of such information;
- the date when the last time corrections were made to the Customer's personal data or the data has been deleted or blocked;
- the source of the acquisition of personal data, unless the law prohibits the disclosure of such information;
- their right to receive information about him or her collected in the personal data processing system, unless the law prohibits the provision of such information.
In case the Client requests the Manager to provide the above information, the Manager shall provide it as soon as possible, but not longer than within one month after receipt of the request. If necessary, the time limit for providing information may be extended to 2 months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The Manager shall inform the Customer of any such extension and the reasons for the delay within one month of receiving the request. If the Customer submits the request in electronic form, the information shall, if possible, be provided in electronic form, unless the Customer requests otherwise. The information shall be provided free of charge.
If the Customer's requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurrence, the Manager may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or performing the requested action, or refusing to comply with the request.
The Customer has the right to receive personal data relating to himself which he has provided to the Controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another Controller and the Data Controller does not obstruct it if:
- processing is based on consent;
- processing is performed by automated means.
In exercising its right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to transfer personal data directly from one controller to another, where technically possible. That right shall not extend to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Klientam tā personas datu aizsardzības jautājumos ir tiesības vērsties pie Pārziņa datu aizsardzības speciālista, rakstot vēstuli uz elektroniskā pasta adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org. Iesniegt sūdzības par Personas datu izmantošanu attiecīgajā valsts institūcijā, ja Klients uzskata, ka tā Personas datu apstrāde pārkāpj tā tiesības un intereses saskaņā ar piemērojamajiem normatīvajiem aktiem.
The Client is obliged to inform the Manager as soon as possible about any changes in his personal data.
Protection of customer personal data
The data controller shall take all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the personal data of customers. Only authorized persons have access to the data processing and modification functions.
Access to customers' personal data
Customers have the right to receive the following information upon reasoned written request:
- what information about the customer has been obtained, the source of data acquisition when the information included in the data has been changed (if the regulatory enactments allow it);
- for what purposes the processing of personal data is performed, information regarding the recipients of personal data;
- information on whether the data have been processed automatically.
All personal data of customers that have become known to the Data Controller during the provision of services or in any other way shall be considered confidential information.
The encrypted data transfer channel ensures the security of the buyer's personal data and bank details.
To protect the client's interests, we provide:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- processing of personal data only in accordance with the said purpose and to the extent necessary;
- the type of storage of personal data, which ensures the possibility to identify the customer at any relevant time, which does not exceed the period provided for the originally specified purpose of data processing;
- accurate processing of personal data and their timely updating and correction if personal data is incomplete or inaccurate;
- deletion of personal data if requested by the person to whom the specific personal data applies and if the deletion of data does not interfere with the performance of the contract entered into with the customer.
The Customer has the right to reasonably request that his / her personal data be supplemented, corrected, as well as that the processing of personal data be terminated or deleted if it is outdated, incomplete, false, unlawfully processed or no longer meets the original purpose of data processing.
Rules and amendments to the personal data processing policy
For any questions regarding the Personal Data Processing Policy or data processing or if you wish to completely delete your personal data transferred to the Data Controller, please contact us via the e-mail address: [email protected]
What are cookies?
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Depending on the functions to be performed and the purpose of use, the required cookies, functional cookies, analytical cookies and targeting (advertising) cookies are determined.
Definitely the necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for you to freely visit and browse the website and to use the features it offers, including to obtain information about and purchase goods and services, and for us to fulfill your requests. These cookies identify your device but do not reveal your identity or collect or collect information. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to function properly, such as providing you with the information you need, providing the requested services, watching the requested video, etc.
These cookies are stored on your device until you close your web browser. The required cookies are set automatically. However, if you choose to disable the features provided by your browser, please note that the website will not function properly.
Functional cookies ensure that the website remembers the settings you have made and the choices you have made, so that you can use the website more conveniently later. These cookies are stored on your device at all times.
Analytical cookies collect information about how you use the website, find the most frequently visited sections, including the content you select when browsing the website. The information is used for analytical purposes to find out what interests users of the site and to improve the functionality of the site and make it more user-friendly. Analytical cookies only identify your device, but do not reveal your identity.
In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third parties, such as Google Analytics, on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and only for the specified purposes.
Target (advertising) cookies
We use targeted (advertising) cookies to collect information about the websites you visit and to offer the services of us or our partners that are of particular interest to you, or to address offers that are relevant to your interest. These cookies are generally placed by third parties, such as Google AdWords, with our permission for the purposes stated. Target cookies are stored permanently on your terminal.
Confirm and deny cookies
While visiting our site, you were presented with a window informing you that the website is using cookies. By continuing to use the website or by clicking "I understand", you confirm that you have read the information about cookies and the purposes for which they are used.
If you wish, you can control or delete cookies. Most web browsers can be set to block the storage of cookies on your device. Keep in mind that you'll need to adjust some settings each time you visit the site, and some services and features may not work on your site. You can learn more about cookies and how to control and delete them here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.